How often should I change my furnace filter?February 27, 2019
Remember these key “to do’s” before operating your air conditioners.
- A good clean filter at the furnace (change it if required), trust me. A dirty filter will reduce efficiency and cause expensive service calls, by causing freeze ups and reduced life expectancy.
- If you have a humidifier, ensure you close the damper door to “summer”.
- Ensure A/C circuit breaker is in the ‘on’ position.
- Remove cover outside, don’t laugh, there have been many service calls due to this.
- Use your garden hose to clean your air conditioner, especially around the outside portion, removing debris.
- Set Thermostat to your comfortable setting.
We would be happy to perform this service for you and if you like set you up with an annual service.
Now that’s cool!
Till next blog,